In partnership with OECD, join leaders and actors throughout the supply chain as they share different perspectives and meaningful actions that are being taken to advance the agenda toward generation equality in the watch and jewellery industry.
- Welcome: Iris Van der Veken, Executive Director, RJC
- Overview of industry status: Annelise Thim, Manager Women’s Empowerment, BSR
- Status update and priorities to be tackled based on RJC survey and multi-stakeholder conversations held.
- Multi-stakeholder perspective from mining to retail, including ASM.
- Call to action: how we can cooperate better and share tools and best practices.
- Joanne Lebert, Executive Director, IMPACT
- Feriel Zerouki, Senior VP Corporate Affairs, De Beers
- Prida Tiasuwan, Chairman, Pranda Group
- Marina Corti, Group Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Director, Richemont
- Emilie Van Landeghem, RJC Volunteer Intern