The Decade of Action urges faster action on major global challenges like gender equality, climate change, peace, and clean water
decade of action
Creating an action platform for the jewellery and watch industry to contribute to the achievements of the SDGs by 2030
We believe in the importance of partnerships for scalable and meaningful impact and have created the SDG Taskforce to deliver on this commitment.
The SDG Taskforce will:
- Establish an SDG action Platform to coordinate the efforts of the industry.
- Launch a global library of best practices on the SDGs implementation.
- Function as a think-tank for new and collaborative projects on SDG implementation.
- Report regularly about the progress made through the Annual RJC Progress Report and case studies.
- Provide input into the RJC 2030 Roadmap and supporting member metrics, which will enable members to measure and report progress on the SDGs.
composition of the taskforce
The SDG Taskforce is chaired by Feriel Zerouki, Senior Vice President, Corporate Affairs, De Beers Group and Co-Chaired by Dr. Nirav Mandir, Chief Human Capital & Sustainability Officer, Shree Ramkrishna Exports Pvt Ltd.
- Chair: De Beers Group
- Co Chair: Shree Ramkrishna Exports Pvt Ltd
- Antwerp Management School
- AURUM MONACO SAM
- BV Chinai & Co
- C.Hafner GmbH & Co.KG
- Color Merchants, Inc
- Fondation de la Haute Horlogerie
- Gemological Institute of America
- Hermès Jewelry
- Natural Diamond Council
- Pinkcity Jewel House P. Ltd
- Potentate Mining LLC
- Richline Group
- Rosy Blue N.V.
- Signet Jewelers
- The Gem and Jewellery Institute of Thailand
- World Diamond Council
- World Gold Council
Our CoP standard is aligned with the UN SDGs, providing our members with a solid foundation to continue their journey of transformation in the supply chain.