RJC SDG Roadshow Series
Contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) has never been more critical. Our ‘RJC SDG Roadshow’ is a series of webinars for the jewellery and watch global supply chain to better understand and take measurable action towards Agenda 2030 and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Implementing the SDG Compass
The SDG Compass is one of many tools available to help members integrate responsible business practices with their organisation. It provides practical guidance for companies on how they can align their strategies as well as measure and manage their contribution to the realization of the SDGs.
Focuses on implementing steps 4 and 5 of the SDG compass:
- Integrate and embed sustainability across all your business operations
- Engage in partnerships
- Report and communicate on your SDG performance
- Harriet Kelsall, Founder and Chair, Harriet Kelsall Bespoke Jewellery (RJC Member)
- Jessica Lobo, Global Goals Programme Manager, UN Global Compact
- Daylia Brown, Membership Engagement, Responsible Jewellery Council
HOW TO REGISTER
Sessions are held throughout the year. When we have sessions available, the links to register can be found on this page. Video replays of previous events are also available on our YouTube channel.
‘Implementing the SDG Compass’ is dividied into three webinars:
- Understanding the SDGs
- Defining priorities and setting goals
- Integrating, reporting and communicating
Visit our YouTube channel for videos of past sessions, training and ‘how to’ videos.