Become an RJC Supporter
A Supporter is an organisation not eligible for Commercial Membership of the Council, but which seeks to support the achievement of the Council’s mission through financial and/or in-kind support.
Supporters of the RJC play the very important role of extending the outreach of the RJC through disseminating information about the Council and its activities to their respective contacts.
Supporter Eligibility Requirements
- Don’t meet the Commercial or Trade Association Membership Requirements
- Be exempt from the role of consultant, advisor, third party auditor or any other similar entity
RJC Supporter Benefits
- Taking a leadership position in the industry by strongly demonstrating your commitment to corporate social responsibility.
- Access to information on emerging issues and challenges the industry is facing.
- A vehicle for developing practical solutions in consultation with industry, civil society and governments.
- A communications and engagement platform, supporting you in communicating with media, NGOs and any others who may contact you.
- The opportunity to be involved in further development of the RJC’s Code of Practices and future activities of the RJC Certification System.
- Invitations to attend the side meetings held following the RJC Annual General Meeting, RJC forthcoming events and Training activities (webinars, national and international workshops etc).
- Use of the RJC logo in your communications and being listed on the RJC website and in the newsletter.
Interested organisations should apply via email and direct any questions to: email@example.com