RJC Standards Committee
Committee Responsibilities and Duties
Review and make recommendations on:
- the design, implementation and continuous improvement of RJC Certification;
- proposed changes to RJC Certification;
- proposed changes to the formal documentation for RJC Certification, including assessment tools and treatment of non-conformances;
- the expansion of RJC Certification to other jewellery products and forms of assurance.
Provide policy advice on the consultation and engagement of stakeholders during standards development activities.
The RJC Standards Committee comprises up to 14 elected RJC Member representatives, two from each Member Forum, and up to 12 external participants from NGOs, related standards organisations and other experts. We are grateful for the time and contributions of all Standards Committee participants.
- Meet the RJC Standards Committee 2013 .
Standards Committee minutes
From 2012, minutes of Standards Committee meetings will be published on the RJC website after acceptance at the subsequent meeting.
- April 2012 - Click Here
- June 2012 - Click Here
- August 2012 – Click Here
- September 2012 - Click Here
- October 2012 - Click Here
- November 2012 - Click Here
- March 2013 - Click Here